Forum Sligo i my Strona Główna Sligo i my
Forum stowarzyszenia S.I.O. oraz mieszkańców Sligo i okolic

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

The Spanish economy saves the day in 2022: it grows 5.5%, mo

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Sligo i my Strona Główna -> Projekty
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
rojonirabeya1

PostWysłany: Sob Mar 09, 2024 09:30    Temat postu: The Spanish economy saves the day in 2022: it grows 5.5%, mo Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Spanish economy is managing to weather the price storm, at least for the moment. While threats of recession rain everywhere, Spain is positioned at the forefront of growth among euro countries. Spain 's GDP grew by 5.5% in 2022 , according to advance National Accounting data published today by the National Institute of Statistics. This is an increase above what most organizations expected, and in recent months they had improved their forecasts for 2022 (although at the cost of worsening those for 2023...). With this increase, the Spanish economy grows in 2022 the same as in 2021, a year that was already especially dynamic, thanks to the post-COVID-19 rebound. The advance of the last quarter, however, was almost as weak as that of the third quarter: an increase of 0.2% that anticipates symptoms of exhaustion of the economy. The 5.5% rebound is above the 4.4% expected by the Government , and the 5.2% projected by the International Monetary Fund IMF.

The Funcas panel (5%) and the Bank of Spain ( 4.6%). Neither inflation , nor the rise in interest rates , nor the uncertainty due to war, nor the fear of a global recession. In recent weeks, the IMF itself went so far as to praise " Spain's economic resilience and the solid performance of the labor market in the context of successive shocks." But if the economy managed Asia Phone Number List to save the furniture it was mainly thanks to the strong growth in the second quarter. Starting in the summer, everything began to fall apart. If in the second quarter the GDP grew by 1.5% , in the third it stopped almost abruptly, at 0.2%, a stunted growth that is anomalous in the middle of summer, when precisely economic activity tends to pick up steam thanks to the tourism pull. Well, in the fourth quarter, GDP grew again by just 0.2%, with the majority of growth components (household consumption, investment.

In the last quarter of the year, consumption has exceeded the growth of 2021, but it is lower than that in the third quarter. Final consumption spending increased 2.4% compared to the same quarter of 2021, 5 tenths less than in the third quarter. 6 great threats to the Spanish economy in 2023 Putin 3 Household final consumption spending experienced an interannual rate of 2.6%, which is 2.2 points less than in the previous quarter. The same goes for exports and investment . Exports rose 7.6% compared to the fourth quarter of 2021, but are 7.1 points less than the previous quarter; while investment fell 5.5%, 7 points less than in the third quarter. One of the few consumption items that increased in the last quarter of the year was public administration spending, which grew 1.9% compared to the previous quarter. A rebound that is explained by the packages of measures launched by the Government to weather the price crisis.
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Mar 09, 2024 09:30    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Sligo i my Strona Główna -> Projekty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: