Forum Sligo i my Strona Główna Sligo i my
Forum stowarzyszenia S.I.O. oraz mieszkańców Sligo i okolic

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

The deadline for the United Kingdom's departure

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Sligo i my Strona Główna -> Projekty
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
jinathjemi66666

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 07, 2024 12:20    Temat postu: The deadline for the United Kingdom's departure Odpowiedz z cytatem

Otherwise there will be a hard Brexit. This week, French President Emmanuel Macron received Johnson, the new Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, warning that there is no time to resume Brexit negotiations. Even so, German Chancellor Angela Merkel received the British in Berlin and was somewhat more optimistic than her French colleague. Already within the framework of the summit, another of the first things that Tusk said in a press conference was precisely that Johnson should not be remembered as "Mr. No-deal." As if that were not enough, the British Prime Minister announced this Saturday that he would pose a threat to Brussels: withholding 30 billion pounds —which London owes to the EU—to force a renegotiation of the Withdrawal Agreement.

The Mail on Sunday revealed this , citing government sources that have also been reported by the Europa Press agency : "Boris wants a fair agreement for the departure of the United Kingdom in exchange for the billions he would pay." This Sunday, after a breakfast between the two leaders, Johnson found a great ally in Trump. The US president has promised that there will be a trade agreement Middle East Phone Number List "fairly quickly" after Brexit. Although they disagree about protectionism against China, they did find several points in common. Macron himself wondered a few days ago whether the fact that the United Kingdom became a "vassal" of the United States is what Johnson would really want. Senior US officials reproach France for trying to divert economic debate President Macron and Donald Trump speak during a G7 meeting.

President Macron and Donald Trump speak during a G7 meeting. Bloomberg and the New York Times also revealed this Sunday one of the least reported issues in the Spanish press. Since this Saturday afternoon, several work meetings have been taking place within the framework of the G7 summit. Meetings that continue this Sunday and will extend until noon on Monday. Among the topics addressed are development and relations with the African continent, economic inequality and gender inequality, as well as the challenges of climate change and the new digital economy. This has greatly upset the United States Government. Bloomberg is aware that several US officials privately believe that Macron is trying to isolate Trump, and for this reason he is focusing the G7 summit on climate change.
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Mar 07, 2024 12:20    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Sligo i my Strona Główna -> Projekty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: